Thursday, July 29, 2010

DOVES Daily Prayer Offering



Doves Daily Prayer Offering

~Morning Offering~

(Carries a partial indulgence.)


Dear Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,

I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings this day,

In union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world.

I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart:

The salvation of souls, reparation for sin, and the reunion of all Christians.

I offer them for the intentions of our Bishops

and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.


~Memorare~

For the intentions of our bishop and our parish priests

(Carries a partial indulgence)


Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary

That never was it known that anyone

Who fled to your protection, implored your help,

Or sought your intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you,

O Virgin of virgins, my mother;

To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O, Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,

but in you mercy hear and answer me. Amen.


~Angelus~

(At Noon)

(Carries a plenary indulgence)


Mother: The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary:

Daughter: And she conceived by the Holy Spirit:

Hail Mary…

Mother: Behold, the handmaid of the Lord:

Daughter: Be it done unto me according to Thy word:

Hail Mary…

Mother: And the Word was made Flesh, (genuflect)

Daughter: And dwelt among us:

Hail Mary…

Mother: Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God,

Daughter: that we may be made worthy

of the promises of Christ.


Let us pray:

Pour forth; we beseech thee, O Lord,

Thy grace into our hearts;

That we, to whom the incarnation of Christ, Thy Son,

was made known by the message of an angel,

may by His Passion and Cross

be brought to the glory of His Resurrection,

through the same Christ Our Lord,

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment